Hiring great people is one of the most important things we do at Darlington. Your information has been received by our human resoures manager and a confirmation has been emailed to you. If you have questions, feel free to reply to that email.
Posted February 14, 2019
The ideal candidate will have classroom teaching experience at the high school level and hold a bachelor’s degree in social sciences; a master’s degree is preferred. Preference will be given to candidates with a background in World History.
· Teach Five sections of history, be an advisor, lead an iPeriod
· Commitment to improving students’ critical thinking and logical reasoning skills
· Provides multiple methods of assessment that demonstrate knowledge, skill, and understanding
· Delivers clear instruction and differentiates according to diverse student needs
· Communicate effectively with students and parents
· Convey a genuine enthusiasm for independent schools
· Use assessment results to plan and adjust future instructions
· Makes use of available technology
· Identify student needs and cooperate with other professional staff members in assessing and helping
students solve health and learning problems
· Develop a plan of professional growth and development that fosters lifelong learning
· Promote a positive, supportive and collaborative school culture
Darlington seeks candidates who can contribute to the academic and extracurricular life of the school.